Shop with Purpose this Holiday Season
We are pleased to connect with local nonprofits by holding Community Shopping Events in our store. Enjoy shopping for GIFTS THAT GIVE IN THREE WAYS: 1) to the artisans we support; 2) the featured nonprofit; and 3) to the person receiving the gift. A percentage of sales during each event will be donated to the hosting organization.
Support local nonprofits by shopping during these special events.
See Events page for details.
- Thursday, Nov 20 (6:00 – 8::00 pm) – St. Paul’s Lutheran Soup Kitchen
- Sunday afternoon, Nov. 23 – Center for Independent Futures
- Monday, Dec 1 (5:00- 8:00 pm) – Lakeside Community Development Corporation
- Tuesday, Dec 2 (6:00- 8:00 pm) – Heartland Alliance
- Wednesday, Dec. 3 (6:00- 8:00 pm) – The Well of Mercy
- Thursday, Dec 4 (6:00 – 8:00 pm) – C. G. Jung Center
- Tuesday, Dec 9 (6:00- 8:00 pm) – Solidarity Bridge
- Thursday, Dec 11 (6:00 – 8:00 pm) – CROSO
- Sunday, Dec. 14 (1:00 – 4:00 pm) – Curt’s Café
- Sunday, Dec. 14 (5:00 – 8:00 pm) – Howard Area Community Center
To host a fundraising event for YOUR nonprofit at Ten Thousand Villages contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-733-8258.
Evening Hours start Monday, Dec. 1st. Open weekdays until 8:00 pm. Free parking after 6:00 pm.
Explore our world of fair trade treasures, including lovely gifts, home decor, personal accessories, jewelry, chocolate, coffee and so much more. By purchasing fair trade items at Ten Thousand Villages, you can make a difference in the lives of artisans around the globe. Our mission is to provide fair wage income for people in the developing world by marketing their handcrafted products and sharing their artisan stories. The more items we sell, the more families we can help support. Artisans are better able to improve their homes, educate their children and put food on the table – and to live healthier lives of dignity.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: Ten Thousand Villages Evanston Facebook