As a special gift to visitors from The Good Trade, enjoy 20% off one regularly priced item. Use
What does it mean to #LiveLifeFair? You have the power to choose what you buy. Every fair trade purchase makes an impact on a person, a community, and a landscape. So make fair choices a part of your lifestyle; the world will thank you.
These three steps could win you a $100 gift card to Ten Thousand Villages!
Imagine what your $100 could buy...
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, RESTRICTED, OR WHERE SPONSOR DETERMINES THAT ENTRANT IS INELIGIBLE. THIS CONTEST IS LIMITED TO CUSTOMERS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. NO STAFF OR VOLUNTEERS ARE ELIGIBLE.
1. Giveaway period: Contest begins 12:00 am Sunday, September 13 and ends 11:59pm (EST) Sunday, September 20 2015. Contest subject to these official rules.
2. Sponsor & Prize Supplier: This contest is sponsored by Ten Thousand Villages, 704 Main St. Akron, PA 17501.
3. Eligibility: No Ten Thousand Villages staff, their immediate family, (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year), or volunteers may apply. Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. The contest is VOID in Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, all other U.S. territories and possessions, and wherever else restricted or prohibited by law.
4. Mandatory Social Media Disclosure: This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram. The information you provide will only be used by Ten Thousand Villages in order to manage the contest and for marketing purposes.
5. How to Enter: This contest will only take place on the Ten Thousand Villages home office Instagram account (@tenthousandvillages). Entries will not be valid if made through Ten Thousand Villages Canada (@villagescanada) or any other Ten Thousand Villages related Instagram account.
To enter, entrant must do all of the following:
• Have a public account on Instagram
• Follow Ten Thousand Villages home office account (@tenthousandvillages) on Instagram
• Regram the specified photo on your own account and use the tag #livelifefair and mention
@tenthousandvillages in the caption during the contest time frame.
Ten Thousand Villages shall not be responsible for lost, late, ineligible, or misdirected entries.
6. Selection of Winner and Notification: The winner will be selected at random after the close of the contest. This selected entrant will be notified via Instagram direct message within 3 days after the close of the contest. Selected entrant will be required to respond as directed to the notification within 7 business days of attempted notification. The failure to respond timely to notification will result in forfeiture of the prize; and, in such a case, Ten Thousand Villages, at its sole discretion, may choose the next entrant chosen at random from among the remaining eligible submissions. Once the selected entrant has responded to the notification and completed all required directions and Ten Thousand Villages has determined that the entrant has satisfied all the criteria required to win the contest, selected entrant will be deemed the winner and the prize will be mailed to their home address.
7. Prize: The winner will receive a $100 Gift Card to Ten Thousand Villages. Gift Card subject to the rules and conditions of Ten Thousand Villages. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes may be made. Federal, State, and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
8. Privacy: Ten Thousand Villages shall use entrant’s information for internal purposes only and shall not sell or transmit any contact information to any other third party.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsors reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor.