Not your ordinary socks, this set of three pairs has super powers. These fair trade, organic cotton blend socks support the movement against illiteracy and solutions for the water crisis, and provide treatment for child malnutrition. Our friends at Conscious Step partner with non-profit organizations to fight poverty and support humanitarian causes around the world. With the global resources provided by Room to Read, Water.org, and Action Against Hunger, each sock is guaranteed to make a difference in the life of others as well as our planet.
- Boxed set of 3 pairs of organic cotton blend socks
- Patterns are navy blue, pink, gray light blue argyle (hunger); navy, light blue and brown striped (water); navy blue with yellow polka dots (books)
- Each pair features small embroidered impact emblem
- 75% organic cotton, 15% elastane, 8% polyamide, 2% spandex
- Fits men’s shoe size 8-13, women’s shoe size 9-14
- Made in India
Print Story Card