Not your ordinary socks, this set of three pairs has super powers. These fair trade, organic cotton blend socks support the movement against illiteracy and solutions for the water crisis, and display the dedication to end extreme poverty by 2030. Our friends at Conscious Step partner with non-profit organizations to fight poverty and support humanitarian causes around the world. With the global resources provided by Room to Read, Water.org, and Global Citizen, each sock is guaranteed to make a difference in the life of others as well as our planet.
- Boxed set of 3 pairs of organic cotton blend socks
- Patterns are navy blue, light blue and brown argyle (water); navy blue and yellow stripes (books); red, black and gray stripes (poverty)
- Each pair features small embroidered impact emblem
- 75% organic cotton, 15% elastane, 8% polyamide, 2% spandex
- Fits men’s shoe size 8-13, women’s shoe size 9-14
- Made in India
Print Story Card