Festival Sale Interest Form
Our Festival Sale program enables groups to sell our merchandise without the large investment a shop requires. Festival Sales are not intended to be fund raisers, but organizers may deduct a small percentage of total sales to help cover overhead expenses such as rent and advertising. Proceeds of Festival Sales are returned to Ten Thousand Villages so we can purchase more handicrafts and support more artisans.
- A Festival Sale representative works with you to decide how much merchandise to send to your event.
- We ship a minimum of $4,000 retail and hope you will sell 50% to 70% of the merchandise.
- Ten Thousand Villages pays all shipping costs.
- You may keep up to 10% of the income from your sale.
- Ten Thousand Villages provides a variety of free promotional materials along with proven suggestions for promoting your sale.
If you would like to host a Ten Thousand Villages Festival Sale in your community, please complete the festival sale information request form below to indicate your interest. You should get a response from Festival Sales staff within three business days.